The Congressional Internet Caucus Advisory Committee (ICAC) is made up of a broad cross-section of the public interest community and Internet industry. The Advisory Committee supports and encourages the Congressional Internet Caucus in its mission to educate policymakers about important Internet-related policy issues.
Membership in the Advisory Committee is FREE and open to any organization that commits to lending its expertise to our educational program and shares the goals of the Congressional Internet Caucus, a bi-partisan group of over 100 Members of the House and Senate working to educate their colleagues about the promise and potential of the Internet.
Goals of the Congressional Internet Caucus:
- Promoting the growth and advancement of the Internet
- Providing a bicameral, bipartisan forum for Internet concerns to be raised
- Promoting the education of Members of Congress and their staff on Internet-related issues
- Promoting commerce and the free flow of information on the Internet
- Advancing the United States’ leadership in the digital world
- Maximizing the openness of and participation in government by the people
If your organization is in agreement with the goals of the Congressional Internet Caucus and you would like to request membership, please fill out the application form below. After we receive your application, we will be in touch with more details on the status of your membership.
While there are no fees or membership dues required for membership, the ICAC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) and does accept charitable contributions to support its programming and project initiatives. For additional questions or concerns please contact Tim Lordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.