Executive Director, NetChoice
As the executive director of NetChoice, Steve DelBianco is a well-known expert on Internet governance, online consumer protection, and Internet taxation.
Steve has provided expert testimony in six Congressional hearings, and is a frequent witness in state legislatures. Moreover, Steve is an effective advocate for business interests at meetings of the Internet Governance Forum and ICANN.
Steve is often quoted on technology issues in the media, including a segment on "60 Minutes" to expose barriers to e-commerce in residential real estate.
Before joining NetChoice, Steve was founder and president of Financial Dynamics, an information technology consulting firm delivering on financial and marketing solutions. He guided the firm through the rapid evolution of industry trends and sold the business to a national firm in 1997.
Steve holds degrees in Engineering and Economics from the University of Pennsylvania, and an MBA from the Wharton School.
See Steve's blog at http://blog.netchoice.org
- Collecting Online Sales Taxes: Should Congress Weigh In? March 21, 2013
- New Internet Privacy Legislation: What the White House, Federal Trade Commission and the European Commission Are Recommending May 14, 2012
- State of the Net Conference 2012 January 17, 2012
- State of the Net Conference 2009 January 14, 2009
- State of the Net Conference 2007 January 31, 2007
- State of the Net Conference 2006 February 8, 2006
Biography last updated May 10, 2012