One Pager Issue Briefs on "Sell It, Lease It, or Give It Away -- How Can Spectrum Reform Best Promote Wireless Internet Deployment?"
May 1, 2003
Prepared by Members of the Internet Caucus Advisory Committee
- The Aspen Institute and Columbia Institute for Tele-Information
- Association for Competitive Technology (ACT)
- Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association (CTIA)
- Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI)
- Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR)
- Computer Systems Policy Project
- ITS America
- Media Access Project (MAP) and New America Foundation (MAF)
- Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
About This Compilation: Congressional staff have indicated to Internet Caucus Advisory Committee staff that succinct Internet policy position papers from a variety of perspectives would be helpful in their Congressional work. Based on that suggestion, the ICAC has requested of all its 200 member organizations one pager issue briefs on the topic of
Sell It, Lease It, or Give It Away -- How Can Spectrum Reform Best Promote Wireless Internet Deployment? The position papers herein reflect only the perspective of the organization that submitted it. The ICAC hopes that the scope of submissions reflects a balanced and diverse perspective on this issue. This one pager compilation serves to augment the Internet Caucus Advisory Committee event series on Wireless. We hope that you find this compilation helpful and please provide comments and suggestions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning Tim Lordan at 202-638-4370.