The DMCA Revisited: What's Fair?
July 15, 2004
Prepared by Members of the Internet Caucus Advisory Committee
- Association for Competitive Technology
- Computer & Communications Industry Association
- Consumer Electronics Association
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Home Recording Rights Coalition
- Motion Picture Association of America
- Progress and Freedom Foundation
- Public Knowledge
- Software & Information Industry Association
- U.S. Library Associations
- U.S. Public Policy Committee of the Association for Computing Machinery
About This Compilation: Congressional staff have indicated to Internet Caucus Advisory Committee staff that succinct Internet policy position papers from a variety of perspectives would be helpful in their Congressional work. Based on that suggestion, the ICAC has requested of all its 200 member organizations one pager issue briefs on the topic of
DMCA Revisited: What's Fair? The position papers herein reflect only the perspective of the organization that submitted it. The ICAC hopes that the scope of submissions reflects a balanced and diverse perspective on this issue. This one pager compilation serves to augment the Internet Caucus Advisory Committee event on the DMCA. We hope that you find this compilation helpful and please provide comments and suggestions by emailing email@example.com or by phoning Tim Lordan at 202-638-4370.