Taxing the Internet:
How Long Should the Moratorium Last?
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Prepared by Members of the Internet Caucus Advisory Committee
- American Homeowners Grassroots Alliance
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Center for Individual Freedom
- Don't Tax Our Web Coalition
- Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
- Institute for Policy Innovation
- National Association of Counties
- National Cable & Telecommunications Association
- NetChoice Coalition
- Network Solutions
About This Compilation: Congressional staff have indicated to Internet Caucus Advisory Committee staff that succinct Internet policy position papers from a variety of perspectives would be helpful in their Congressional work. Based on that suggestion, the ICAC has requested of all its 200 member organizations one pager issue briefs on the topic of
Taxing the Internet: How Long Should the Moratorium Last? The position papers herein reflect only the perspective of the organization that submitted it. The ICAC hopes that the scope of submissions reflects a balanced and diverse perspective on this issue. This one pager compilation serves to augment the Internet Caucus Advisory Committee event on Internet taxation. We hope that you find this compilation helpful and please provide comments and suggestions by emailing email@example.com or by phoning Tim Lordan at 202-638-4370.