Net Neutrality: Who's the Cop on the Beat and What Type of a Stick Does He Carry?
May 15, 2008, 12:00 - 1:30 PM
U.S. Capitol Building, Room HC-5
Overview | Audio
The Internet Caucus Advisory Committee held a luncheon panel discussion featuring former Federal Trade Commission officials and Federal Communication Commission officials discussing how much authority, if any, those agencies have to police alleged "Net Neutrality" problems -- should they arise. The panel detailed and debated the scope of enforcement authority and remedies available to the FTC, FCC and, perhaps, public opinion.
- Rebecca Arbogast , Stifel Nicolaus (Moderator) [Bio]
- Dan Caprio, DC Strategies, LLC [Bio]
- Kyle Dixon, Kamlet Shepherd [Bio]
- Harold Furchtgott-Roth, Furchtgott-Roth Economic Enterprises [Bio]
- Christine Varney , Hogan & Hartson [Bio]
Please send RSVPs to Allison Rodway