Welcome to the home of the Congressional Internet Caucus Advisory Committee, a diverse group of public interest, non profit and industry groups working to educate the Congress and the public about important Internet-related policy issues.
This site contains information about the program and activities of the Congressional Internet Caucus Advisory Committee. The Advisory Committee shares the goals of the Congressional Internet Caucus -- a bi-partisan group of over 170 members of the House and Senate working to educate their colleagues about the promise and potential of the Internet. These goals include:
- Promoting the growth and advancement of the Internet
- Providing a bicameral, bipartisan forum for Internet concerns to be raised
- Promoting the education of Members of Congress and their staff on Internet-related issues
- Promoting commerce and the free flow of information on the Internet
- Advancing the United States' leadership in the digital world
- Maximizing the openness of and participation in government by the people.
The Congressional Internet Caucus is a Congressional Member Organization (CMO) -- separate and distinct from the Congressional Internet Caucus Advisory Committee, which is a private-sector organization.
Subscribe to My Newsletter
Contact Cat Matsuda for more information or (202) 407-8829.
To subscribe to our announcement list, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.