Date: February 27, 2015
Panelists debate and discuss the new FCC “Open Internet” rules approved by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) the prior day. Panelists review what may be in new rules and what the future holds for net neutrality law and policy.
- Anna-Maria Kovacs, Visiting Senior Policy Scholar, Georgetown University
- Tim Lordan, Executive Director, Congressional Internet Caucus Advisory Committee (moderator)
- Geoffrey A. Manne, founder and Executive Director, International Center for Law and Economics
- Sarah Morris, Senior Policy Counsel, Open Technology Institute at New America Foundation
- Melanie Wyne, Senior Technology Policy Representative, National Association of REALTORS