It seems as though the talk of the “net neutrality” issue never stops, and with our busy schedules, it’s hard to keep up. We’ve organized a panel of experts to provide a “lay of the land” on what’s going on with net neutrality. We’ll talk about the latest FCC action, the developments in the states, the prospects for litigation and the developments on Capitol Hill.
Like all of our discussions, we’ve assembled an expert panel from different perspectives on the “net neutrality” issue. Join us on Monday, February 12 to hear all sides of the story.
When: Monday, February 12, 2018, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
Where: Rayburn House Office Building
– Matthew Brill, Partner, Latham & Watkins (Bio)
– Angie Kronenberg. Chief Advocate and General Counsel, INCOMPAS (Bio)
– Chris Lewis, Vice President, Public Knowledge (Bio)
– Berin Szoka, President, TechFreedom (Bio)
– Li Zhou, Reporter, Politico Pro (Bio)
Follow: @NetCaucusAC | #NetNeutrality18
Photo by Edouard Ki on Unsplash